1. Computers, printers, appliances, televisions and other electronics should be ready to pull out in order to photograph the document serial/model numbers. Receipts showing serial/model numbers of these items is also sufficient for documentation.
2. Smaller kitchen appliances in cupboards, such as mixers, blenders, choppers, skillets, etc.., should be removed in order for us to accurately document and photograph.
3. Closets should be accessible with clothing and linens ready for pictures.
4. Special collections and large groupings of items will be photographed as a unit and documented as a group unless otherwise specified.
5. Fine china/silverware will be photographed in a single place setting. Each piece will then be counted individually and entered into the quantity fields of our software. Please have a single place setting out and ready.